Audiobooks New Zealand Studios
How long does it take to record an audiobook?
- The average audiobook is 80,000 words in length.
- 100,000 words = 11 hours of audio.
- 11 hours of audio = 22 hours of voice in the studio.
- It usually takes just over 2 hours of work recording for every finished hour of audio.
- To have your audiobook professionally made it costs vary based on word count and work required. Please get in touch for a quote.
- Remastering an existing recording, from CD or a different file format will depending on the files and how close they to meeting the specification we need to meet to publish the audiobook online. Please get in touch for a quote.